Friday, July 07, 2006

Friends

Happiness is easy to share; everyone is happy with you and it’s a great feeling.
Sorrow, however, is so very difficult to share. You need special close friends who will sympathise with you and comfort you.
I am very fortunate in having such close friends and even though I sometimes think I’m boring them with my woes, they always understand.
Those friends I’m speaking about read my blog and I would like them to know I appreciate their compassion. I am indebted to all of them, not forgetting the friend who encouraged me to write this blog in the first place. Another friend who has her own serious worries at the moment, still finds time to listen and advise. Other friends too, have their own problems but a problem shared is a problem halved. Such friendship is truly a wonderful thing.

No comments: